BitdefenderGravityZone : Security for Virtualized Environments :
Security service for virtual machines, virtualized datacenters and cloud instances delivered by the GravityZone on premise console.
* Best protection for Windows and Linux virtual machines: enabling real time scanning for file systems, processes, memory and registry .
* Best proven performance in datacenters: up to 20% performance improvement compared to traditional security vendors .
* Works on any virtualization platform: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle, and others on demand .
* Agentless security for VMware vShield .
* Flexible licensing per VS, per VDI or per CPU for consolidated datacenters .
* Best performance In virtual environments
Based on competitive performance testing run with Login Virtual Session Indexer, (Login VSI), GravityZone – SVE has the least impact on applications running in virtualized environments among virtualization security solutions .
* Cost Reductions Through Higher Server Consolidation
GravityZone Security for Virtualized Environments server consolidation by up to 20% when compared to traditional antimalware, reducing hardware needs and energy consumption .
* Minimized Administrative Overhead
Combines simplified deployment and administration with powerful antimalware engines and security policies to help streamline IT operations while improving compliance .
* Simple and easy to deploy, lowers implementation duration and cost
Delivered as a Linux Ubuntu self-configuring hardened virtual appliance, integrates with VMware vCenter, Citrix XenServer, and Active Directory .
* Scalable and resilient security
Eliminates single point of failure and AV storms, grows organically by cloning virtual appliances and automating deployment with golden images .
* Multi-Platform Coverage
Optimized protection on all known hypervisors - VMware vShield VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V, Red Hat KVM, Oracle VM and more .
* One solution
- One console offering easy centralized management, deployment and enforcement of security policies to any number of endpoints, on any hypervisor, in any cloud .
- One architecture enabling full visibility and control in datacenter and cloud through integration with Active Directory, VMware and Citrix hypervisors .
- One agent covering any combination of virtualization platforms, private and public cloud providers .
* Performance boosters
- Centralized scanning offloads antimalware processes from each protected virtual machine to virtual security appliances .
- Multi-level caching - de-duplicating scanning processes with two-layered caching mechanism .
- Optimized Scanning – focused on the 10% capable of execution that may harbor malicious code .
* Universal coverage
- Any combination of virtualization platforms: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle .
- Any environment: datacenters, private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud .
* Multiple security layers
Antimalware and antivirus, including real-time protection for file systems, memory, processes and registry database .
- Behavior Monitoring and Application Control based on Zero-Day Threat Protection .
Fully featured two-way personal firewall and host-based intrusion detection and prevention HIDS / HIPS .
- Content Control
Multiple thread filtering of web content to identify potential online threats .
- Device Control
Port and device control to enforce data protection policies .
* Scalable and resilient
- Application delivered as a self-configuring hardened virtual appliance based on Linux Ubuntu .
- Employs fast and secure open source database MongoDB; Load balancing on multiple security virtual appliances eliminates single point of failure .
- Scales just by cloning virtual appliances .