- Products Range
- Industries Served
Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
One of the Fastest Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points Available — Delivering Range, Reliability with Adaptive Antenna Technology
Power Meets Simplicity – Smart Wireless LAN Controller
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
Simplified Wi-Fi Guest Access Management
Guest pass generation made simple and secure in under 60 seconds.
- Simple, browser-based guest pass generation
- Time-limited guest access
- Automatic guest redirection
- Restricted subnet access
- Bandwidth thresholds per SSID
- Enterprise and Guest Security
- Guest Account Creation
- Guest Pass Portal
- Guest WLAN Management
Simplified setup of guest portal
Download the Datasheet from here
MULTISERVICE 802.11AC WIRED/ WIRELESS WALL SWITCH
The ZoneFlex H500 is the industry’s first wired and wireless wall switch using Ruckus’ patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology to deliver high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an ultra-sleek, low-profile design that can be quickly and discretely installed in a standard electrical junction box. Ideal for offering converged services in hotel guest rooms, student residences, and multi-dwelling units, the ZoneFlex H500 provides an easy way to offer multiple connections to a single room without multiple cables.
- Converged IP services
- Additive performance with BeamFlex+
- Standalone or centrally managed
- Flexible deployment options
- Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for best aesthetics
- Integrated POE support eliminates more wires
Download the Datasheet from here
SMART WI-FI RF SIMULATION TOOL
Easy-to-use RF planning tool simulates network coverage and performance for Smart Wi-Fi APs
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n support with Ruckus APs
- Adaptive antenna technology
- Manual or automatic AP placement
- Model WLAN changes, upgrades and roaming boundaries
- WLAN throughput estimation
- Channel interference view
- “Bill-of-Materials” reporting
802.11n coverage maps
Download the Datasheet from here
Smart WiFi for Warehousing
Making WiFi Work in Hostile RF Environments.
In large warehouses, getting wireless to function as it's supposed to can be next to impossible. Between huge areas filled with metal racks, a myriad of handheld WiFi devices, moving vehicles, constantly-changing environmental conditions, and no pervasive Ethernet network, connectivity is an enormous challenge.
But ZoneFlex is uniquely suited for this interference-filled environment. It offers warehousers:
- Industrial-strength WiFi that provides longer-range signals that can be steered around obstacles and interference
- More flexible deployment options with Smart Mesh Networking that eliminates the requirement to run Ethernet cable to connect wireless access points
- Ubiquitous WiFi coverage with fewer wireless access points, for lower CAPEX
- Indoor and outdoor Smart WiFi wireless access points that are managed as a unified system
- Centralized control of ZoneFlex Smart WiFi wireless access points
- Powerful, yet simple controlled guest networking capabilities
Automatic interference avoidance with BeamFlex. Integrated into every Smart WiFi wireless access points is a sophisticated high-gain directional antenna system, which constantly focuses and directs WiFi signals over the best performing paths. This is essential in hostile RF environments where obstacles, interference, and noise wreaks havoc with wireless systems.
No more deployment hassles—thanks to Smart Mesh Networking. In warehouses spanning 70,000 to 200,000 square feet or more, there are few options for placing wireless access points where they're needed. Smart Mesh Networking is a solution to this problem, letting warehouse IT staff deploy wireless access point where coverage is needed most—without having to pay for and pull Ethernet cabling.
Smart WiFi for Retail
Cash in on the Connected Consumer
Shoppers are equipped with smartphones that they will use to find key information to drive their purchase decisions. Retailers are challenged with finalizing sales at brick-and-mortar stores while providing high-performance, high-density WiFi guest access.
Transform WiFi into a Critical Marketing Tool with the Ruckus Location-Based Services Solution
Bridge the gap between online shopping and physical stores by gathering insights about your customers shopping behaviors in real-time. View customer footfall and repeat visitor trends to optimize store layout. With engagement APIs and 3rd party applications, push targeted promotions to shoppers’ smartphones and analyze marketing effectiveness. Now retailers can transform their stores into a must-visit destination.
Delivering the Right Prescription for Healthier Wi-Fi.
Hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities face exploding demand for Wi-Fi, whether to meet the needs of the 90+% of physicians with smartphones or to connect the multitude of medical devices that increasingly are networked over Wi-Fi to provide real time monitoring, precise locating and support patient centered workflows.
Wi-Fi enables fast access to electronic patient records, improves staff communication, and speeds up delivery of medical images. In addition, guest Wi-Fi access can be extended to visitors in lobbies and waiting rooms.
With lots of mobile users, thick walls and innumerable electrical devices, healthcare environments are typically hostile RF environments. So vanilla-grade, sickly WiFi just doesn't cut it.
That's why so many healthcare organizations everywhere are turning to ZoneFlex Smart Wireless LAN (WLAN) systems with adaptive antenna arrays to provide the best possible connection even in the most difficult conditions.
With ZoneFlex, healthcare organizations get a simple, yet full-featured wireless solution that enables:
- Stronger, consistent Wi-Fi coverage with fewer access points
- HIPAA compliance, through standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
- Central management with simplified network administration
Support for diverse applications including:
- Voice over IP (VoIP) badges and phones
- Tablet applications such as EMR
- Patient centered workflow enablement
Ruckus ZoneFlex WiFi provides superior WiFi performance for the best possible ROI.
Giving Companies What They Want Most — Wireless That Works.
When it comes to WiFi, enterprises users are sick and tired of unstable connections, dropped packets, and erratic performance. They need a smarter wireless LAN (WLAN) system that provides way better coverage, capacity, and reliability. They want all the bells and whistles of high-end WLAN, in a system that’s more affordable and easier to deploy and manage. Such a system has been impossible to find – until now.
Enter ZoneFlex from Ruckus Wireless.
ZoneFlex is the completely adaptive Smart WLAN system that offers enterprises the power they crave – and the simplicity they need – with:
- Effortless everything, as it’s fully pluggable, meshable, and easy to install/configure/expand, with automatic client administration and advanced security, too
- Superior WiFi on the planet, through WLAN-wide optimum signal path selection, automatic WLAN-wide interference avoidance, and WLAN-wide automatic RF coordination to adapt to the constantly-changing WiFi environment
- Unmatched value for money, as enterprises gain all the feature/functionality of a high-end system (and more), with fewer wireless access points for lower CAPEX, and easier management for lower OPEX
Our WLAN combines smart meshing, dynamic user security, adaptive RF signal routing and centralized management – all within a secure, scalable, and simple-to-use platform. It all adds up to high performance everywhere, everytime. Which is why more enterprises are taking full advantage of our advantages.
Higher Standards for Higher Education
Deliver WiFi density and performance in Higher Education
Colleges and universities are challenged by the proliferation of mobile devices on campus and the increasing demand for online educational content. Students, faculty and staff expect wireless connectivity to be available just as readily and reliably as the lights coming on in a room.
Universities Make the Smart Move to Better WiFi with Ruckus Wireless
The demand for Gigabit WiFi is being fueled by the need for wireless bandwidth in and out of the classroom, and the influx of increasingly powerful WiFi devices to access online class material, enable student collaboration, research for student projects, and many other online activities on campus.